Traffic Management Operative - Qualified – Low Speed 12d Must have a full UK licence with less than 6 points
Location: 261 Rayne Road, Braintree, Essex CM7 2QF
**PLUS £500 WELCOME BONUS**
Applicants must have experience/tickets in traffic management.
Shifts: 7 days on and 3 days off, then another 7 days on and 3 days off, followed by 4 days on and 4 days off. This means you will work only 2 weekends per month
There has never been a better time to join Chevron TM as a Traffic Management Operative! We have had our most successful year ever! We are growing significantly and looking for more talent to join our team! As a Traffic Management Operative, you can expect the benefits from Chevron TM that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with overtime opportunity
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Job Security and Guaranteed Hours
- Company Pension -worth £900 on average per year
- Uniform and PPE provided free -worth £300
- Free Traffic Management Training worth up to £1300
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £400 per year
- Life Assurance with a range of other amazing benefits available through an app
- Paternity Leave - paid at full salary for 2 weeks *after qualifying 2 year period
- Maternity Leave – paid at full salary for 3 months and ½ salary for a further 3 months *after qualifying 2 year period
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
Responsibilities of the Traffic Management Operative:
The Traffic Management Operative sits at the heart of everything we and you will be responsible for:
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management such as deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on low-speed roads.
- Undertaking traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, timings and near misses
- Maintenance of temporary traffic lights
- Helping and guiding new trainees
What good looks like for a Traffic Management Operative:
- Qualified up to 12D M6 highly desirable
- T1 / T2 qualified
- Knowledge of Chapter 8
- Physically fit and able to pass a safety critical worker medical and any other relevant medical assessments your offer will depend on the outcome of this
- You will possess a full driving licence, with no more than 6 points.
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test your offer will depend on the outcome of this
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY AT CHEVRON TM
Chevron TM believe the skills, capabilities and talents of our people are the key to our success. We benefit enormously from the diversity and variety of our workforce and are fully committed to maintaining and encouraging this diversity.
The richer the mix of people, skills, and cultures; the greater the range of inputs, viewpoints, and experiences. Because of this, Chevron TM is fully committed to being an equal opportunities employer, defined by its diversity and opposition to all forms