- 26 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Competitive Salary
- Job Security and Guaranteed Hours
- Company Pension -worth £900 on average per year
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £1000 per year
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
Do you strive to provide an excellent customer service experience? Do you revel in being able to prioritise, multitask and meet deadlines in a faced paced environment? Do you want to work for a UK's leading Traffic Management Company.
Who is Chevron Traffic Management?
In simple terms, Chevron Traffic Management is the company that sets up temporary road or lane closures, diversions routes or pedestrian walkways to keep road workers and road users safe while roadworks are underway. This involves putting out road cones, signage, temporary traffic lights, pedestrian crossings, and barriers. Our work is visible all over the country. The next time you are out and about and see roadworks, have a look at the signage. It is possible that Chevron Traffic Management put them there.
It is, of course, much more complicated than that. It involves consulting, planning, designing, estimating and liaising with our suppliers and our customers to ensure that our schemes are fit for purpose. It also involves innovation and technology so we can improve safety and help our industry to reduce our carbon footprint.
Traffic Management is a challenging industry but we know that our work keeps people safe which makes it really rewarding. The people who work in Chevron TM make it fun.
About the Role:
As we are a Traffic Management company, you will have the opportunity to learn more about the industry and as you are completing administration tasks around Traffic Management your knowledge of the industry will be enhanced.
- To apply for all permits sent from our clients, which can range from Road space bookings, TTRO’s, Traffic light switch outs, bus stop suspensions, parking bay suspensions, and traffic light applications Etc..
- Liaising with Clients in a professional manner to ensure all permit needs are met and all correct information is required for the applications.
- Good Excel and Outlook knowledge.
- Admin duties to ensure all information is captured across all spreadsheets for each client including costs.
- Excellent organisation skills to ensure no application is missed, so reminders in emails will help with this, and all correspondence is actioned and filled accordingly.
- To be a team player as you will have to liaise with other depots with regards to TTRO’s and costs.
- You will need to be able to go online and search for the information you need for each council on the Gov.uk website. Finding the information is not always easy.
- Good Knowledge of permitting will go a long way with this role.
- Good communication is key, as you will need to speak to Councils in order to make payments for applications.
- Problem solving is key as you will have to deal with Refusals from councils.
- Good Understanding of TM can help.
- Ability to read and understand a TM plans to assess where the works are taking place and compare the TM plan with Website like Find my street, Grid reference finder and One.network to get the information of the locations for the application itself. Also to see what applications is required based on what is shown on the TM plan.
Qualifications & Skills
To be considered for the role you will be required to hold the below qualifications/ experience:
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.