Job title – Operation Scheduler
7am -5pm Mon-Fri
Location - Unit C, 2 Greycaine Road Watford WD24 7GP
Salary: highly competitive depending on location, skills and experience with company benefits and overtime opportunity.
As an Operation Scheduler, you can expect the benefits from Herts Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with overtime opportunity
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Job Security and Guaranteed Hours
- Company Pension -worth £900 on average per year
- Uniform and PPE provided free -worth £300
- Free Traffic Management Training worth up to £1300
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
Why Herts Traffic Management
Herts TM has invested heavily in new traffic lights, traffic management equipment and specialist traffic management vehicles. The company now operates over 600 sets of temporary traffic signals. Further expansion in January 2009, with a new traffic management depot which opened at Braintree in Essex and the Redhill depot has relocated to larger dedicated premises at Gatwick in West Sussex, and we also have a depot in Watford. You may be required to work from any of these depots, depending on the work.
The company now services the traffic management needs for a majority of utility companies working in the Gas, Water and Electricity industries within London, South and Southeast of England.
About the role of Operation Scheduler
- Monitor agency ‘Man on Site’ (MOS) compliance.
- Liaise with agency staff providers.
- Sign off agency MOS time sheets daily.
- Raise agency MOS purchase orders.
- Daily issue of any ‘non-conformance’ notices (invoice query/rejected) to agency providers regarding any MOS compliance failures.
Weekend agency MOS should also be monitored as soon as reasonably practicable, ideally no later than following Monday.
- Create Excel spreadsheets to compile and maintain companywide traffic management operative TMO performance table.
- Create Excel spreadsheets to compile and maintain compliance/non-conformance performance tables for each depot and companywide.
- MOS desk top audits
- Deliver Toolbox Talks
- To ensure that operationally the Company is protected as far as reasonably practicable from Legal action, insurance claims, fines & non-conformance notices.
- To monitor agency performance and compliance
- To liaise with agencies as to which of their operatives are not compliant to Herts Minimum Standard and ‘signing off’ (or not) time sheets daily.
- Compliance Coordinator should develop open communications and dialogue from all areas of the Company including the Operations desk, Survey department, Depot Foreman, managers and directors in order to highlight or ‘target’ specific clients, sites, types of installation (e.g., Ped Crossing, UTC) where additional visible attention would be desirable. This may be for both public relations and general compliance maintenance.
Highly sensitive installations should also be highlighted to the Compliance Coordinator to maintain client and stakeholder satisfaction.
What good looks like as an Operation Scheduler
- Experience in a similar role
- Stakeholder experience
- Good Communicator
- Team player
- Microsoft Excel knowledge
- So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.
EQUALITY AND DIVERSITY AT HERTS
Herts believe the skills, capabilities and talents of our people are the key to our success. We benefit enormously from the diversity and variety of our workforce and are fully committed to maintaining and encouraging this diversity.
The richer the mix of people, skills, and cultures; the greater the range of inputs, viewpoints, and experiences. Because of this, Herts is fully committed to being an equal opportunities employer, defined by its diversity and opposition to all forms.