IPV Traffic Management Operative –High Speed
Location - Leeds
Chevron Traffic Management
Salary: up to £157.50 per shift depending on location, skills and experience with company bonus, benefits and overtime opportunity.
Plus £500 welcome bonus in first pay!
General hours of work are 48 hours per week and is night shift working. In addition to your 48 hours, overtime is also available. Must be able to work weekends!
As an IPV Traffic Management Operative, you can expect the benefits from Chevron Traffic Management that come with being an employer of choice:
- Highly competitive salary with OTE and overtime
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays
- Uplift for weekend working
- Guaranteed Hours AND Job Security
- Company Pension
- Uniform and PPE provided free
- Access to our Internal Academy and Career Development
- Life Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Refer A Friend Scheme of £750
- Fill Your Boots Rewards – saving an average of £400 per year
- Working with digitally enabled work zone safety solutions
- Career Development
- On-site free parking
Traffic Management is a challenging industry but we know that our work keeps people safe which makes it really rewarding. The people who work in Chevron TM make it fun.
About the role of an IPV Operative
The IPV Traffic Management Operative sits at the heart of everything we and you will be responsible for:
- Driving the IPV
- Installing, maintaining and removing temporary traffic management such as deploying cones, signs, frames, sandbags and other equipment on high-speed roads.
- Undertaking traffic counts, calls to clients and subcontractors, timings and near misses
- Helping and guiding new trainees
What good looks like:
- Qualified to drive an IPV
- Qualified 12ab operative
- Knowledge of Chapter 8
- Physically fit and able to pass a safety critical worker medical and any other relevant medical assessments your offer will depend on the outcome of this.
- Full driving licence, with no more than 6 points
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol test your offer will depend on the outcome of this.
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Adaptability and Flexibility
- Meticulous attention to detail
So, if you want to join a winning team and be part of an innovative organisation which is focussed on company growth and employee progression, click on the apply button today.
Equality and Diversity at Chevron
Chevron TM believe the skills, capabilities and talents of our people are the key to our success. We benefit enormously from the diversity and variety of our workforce and are fully committed to maintaining and encouraging this diversity.
The richer the mix of people, skills and cultures; the greater the range of inputs, viewpoints and experiences. Because of this, Chevron TM is fully committed to being an equal opportunities employer, defined by its diversity and opposition to all forms of unlawful and unfair discrimination.