Established since 1991, Class One Traffic Management is Scotland’s leading provider of traffic management services. We are proud of our people, and we value them as our most important asset. In order to maintain our high standards of service delivery, we ensure that all employees enter a continuous professional training programme.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant to join our busy Finance Team. Duties for this role include;
- Sales Ledger - Processing a high volume of Sales invoices on a daily basis
- Month End Processes (journals, reconciliations, etc)
- Credit Control / Cash Forecasting
- Purchase Ledger (not essential but would be an advantage)
- Dealing with any customer queries and raising appropriate credits.
- Producing various excel based reports (daily and within Month End processes using complex Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP's)
- Customer focus
- Must be able to work to deadlines.
- Effective planning and organizing.
- Good persuasive and written communication skills.
- Working on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Construction background is an advantage however not essential
Qualifications & Attributes:
- Strong working knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Strong working Excel experience
- Knowledge of taking monthly accounts to P&L and Trial balance would be advantageous
- Experience of working in a busy fast paced Finance office.
Class One Traffic Management Ltd are an equal opportunities employer